Virtual Applicant Event for Finnish Researchers
Join the virtual applicant event to hear more about the Fulbright Finland Foundation grant opportunities for Finnish scholars for conducting research in the U.S. During the event, the Foundation staff will give a brief overview of the programs and alumni of the program will tell about their experiences and share their tips for the application process.
The event is for everyone interested in the following programs:
- ASLA-Fulbright Pre-Doctoral Research Fellows Program
- ASLA-Fulbright Research Grants for Junior Scholars
- ASLA-Fulbright Research Grants for Senior Scholars
- Seeking Solutions for Global Challenges Award
- Fulbright-KAUTE Foundation Award
- Fulbright-Technology Industries of Finland Grants, postdoc
Please note that applicants for these programs must be Finnish citizens.
15:55 Zoom opened for the audience
16:00 Welcome and introductions
16:05 Fulbright Finland Foundation grant opportunities for research in the U.S.
16:25 Alumni experiences: tips and highlights
17:00 Event ends
Please register for the event by August 17, 2022 (12 noon)!
The link for joining the event will be emailed to those who register for the event.