Opportunities for U.S. Institutions with Fulbright Finland
There are many concrete ways in which U.S. universities can work together with the Fulbright Finland Foundation to help create collaboration and develop lasting linkages with Finnish institutions.
U.S. universities currently working with the Fulbright Finland Foundation recommend the following ways as particularly helpful and successful:
- U.S. universities can host Finnish students, faculty, or university administrators from Finnish institutions on Fulbright Finland Foundation grants. The Foundation offers 24 different grant programs to the United States for students, researchers, teachers, administrators and other professionals.
- U.S. universities can send U.S. students, faculty, or administrators to Finnish institutions on Fulbright Finland Foundation grants. The Foundation offers 27 different grant programs for U.S. citizens to came to Finland to study, teach, or conduct research or professional projects.
- U.S. universities can co-sponsor a grant with the Fulbright Finland Foundation for Finnish students or scholars to their institution.
- U.S. universities can host an expert delegation from Finland on one of Fulbright Finland Foundation’s Expert Study Tours to the United States
- U.S. university representatives can participate in Fulbright Finland’s seminars and training events (in Finland or virtually).
- U.S. university representatives can participate in a Study Tour to Finland organized by the Fulbright Finland Foundation.