Fulbright Finland Foundation is seeking a student intern to assist with event management, grant program administration, survey project, and office duties.
The intern will be working at our office in Hakaniemenranta in Helsinki.
The duration of this unpaid internship will be negotiable - with working hours preferably three to four days a week. The Foundation will provide an accident insurance for the duration of the internship. The insurance is valid only during the working hours.
Applicants must address each selection criterion detailed below with specific information supporting each item in order to be considered qualified.
- Education: Present enrollment in a higher education institution (or recent graduate)
- Language: Good English skills are required
- Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong interpersonal skills and flexibility.
- Interest in international cultural exchanges and academic mobility.
- Ability to work in teams and independently.
- Orientation to detail.
- Experience with using basic MS Office programs.
- Experience working or studying in an English speaking environment is a plus.
- Experience developing social media content is a plus.
- Experience with organizing events is a plus.
Schedule: Three to four days a week preferred. Temporary position.
Preferred starting date: August 13, 2019
Interested applicants must submit their application and CV in English to [email protected].
Tel: 044 5535 278