Expanding Finnish-U.S. Collaboration
Our visiting columnist, Minister for Foreign Affairs of Finland Elina Valtonen writes about the close partnership between Finland and the U.S., and the importance of increasing exchanges of talent and knowledge through the Fulbright Finland Foundation. Read her column Finland and the United States – Key Allies in Security, Technology, and Cherishing People-to-People Ties.
The Alumni in Focus series features Carol Tenopir and Gerald Lundeen, who share their lifelong connection with Finland and Fulbright, and their motivation to give back. Read their interview Paying it Forward.
Other news and stories include:
- LUT University and Fulbright Finland: Trailblazing New Ways to Cooperate
- Navigating the Dynamics of Climate Change, Security, and Human Adaptation in the Arctic
- Fulbright Seminar Feeds into University Curriculum
- Making Games Differently
- Connecting Researchers in Science and Technology
- Discussing Journalism in Finland and the U.S.
And much more!
For information, or to submit feedback or ideas for articles, please contact:
Editor Maija Kettunen, Fulbright Finland Foundation, 044 5535 277, [email protected]