Stay connected with your Fulbright in Finland experience - get active with Friends of Fulbright Finland!
We have multiple ways you can stay involved
- Become a Fulbright Finland Ambassador and promote Fulbright Finland at your local schools
- Join our Welcome Network and offer hospitality to visiting Finnish Fulbright Finland grantees and advice for U.S. grantees about to depart to Finland
- Volunteer for the Alumni Council and provide leadership for FoFF working directly with the Fulbright Finland Foundation in Helsinki
- Host a get-together of alumni in your region
- Make a donation to the FoFF Alumni Enrichment Fund
- Apply for a Friends of Fulbright Finland Alumni Enrichment Award
- Write an article or send in an item for the Fulbright Finland News magazine
- Read the Fulbright Finland messages to stay up-to-date on happenings in the U.S. and in Finland
"Fulbright is a wonderful opportunity. Being part of Finnish alumni is even better."
- Fulbright Specialist 2017-2018
Download the Friends of Fulbright Finland Brochure
Let’s stay in touch and if you have suggestions or ideas now, please send them forward to our alumni networks specialist at the Fulbright Finland Foundation in Helsinki: [email protected]
Has your contact information changed? Please update your contact information here.
Fulbright Finland Messages
Several times a year, the Fulbright Finland Foundation sends out an informative email letter to those on our “Fulbright Finland” message list. The list helps us share our news and keep in touch with grantees after they have returned home from Finland, and with others who want a regular update on Fulbright Finland happenings.
There are no obligations involved in joining the list. However, we will be describing some of our exciting current projects in the messages we send out and there are also opportunities to join in or contribute to our activities and projects if you are interested.
Join the list!
Currently we have approximately 880 alumni in the U.S. and in other parts of the world signed up to get the Fulbright Finland messages.
If you would like to be added to the list, please send an email either to the Chief Executive Officer Terhi Mölsä: [email protected] or Program and Alumni Networks Specialist Emilia Holopainen: [email protected]
For the mailing list, we need to have your e-mail address, but we would appreciate having your current postal address as well. If you were a Fulbrighter in Finland, please also mention your grant year, field, and your host institution in Finland. Your contact information is needed only for our own communication with you and will not be shared with any other parties without your permission.
We would also like to ask for your assistance in reaching other Fulbrighters. If you are in touch with a fellow Fulbrighter to Finland who is not yet on the list, please let them know about this opportunity and ask them to join.