Focusing on international scientific collaboration
The visiting columnist, Permanent Secretary of the Ministry of Education, Science and Culture Anita Lehikoinen writes about the importance of the networks created through Fulbright exchanges for strengthening and building new Finnish-U.S. science collaboration. The Alumni in Focus interview series features journalist Kaarina Huovinen, who shares her passion for advocating for equality in accessing information.
Other news and stories include:
- Three U.S. Scholars Win the New Strategic Award - The first Seeking Solutions for Global Challenges awardees have been selected
- Boreal Forest Inspired Mycelium Materials to Solve the Plastic Pollution Crisis
- On a Path Toward an Inclusive and Accessible World
- Decarbonizing the Built Environment
- Citizens and Science Diplomacy
And much more!
For information, feedback, and for submitting ideas for articles, please contact:
Editor Maija Kettunen, Fulbright Finland Foundation, 044 5535 277, [email protected]