Strength Through Cooperation
Our visiting columnist, U.S. Assistant Secretary of State Lee Satterfield writes about the Fulbright Finland Foundation as "the primary interface for our two governments’ bilateral work in education, science, and culture”. Read her column U.S.-Finnish Fulbright Partnership Grows Stronger.
The Alumni in Focus series features YLE’s Chief U.S. Correspondent Iida Tikka, who talks about her Fulbright journey from Moscow to Washington D.C., her belief in journalism’s role in upholding truth and democracy, and her own personal perspective on the U.S. through both Fulbright and family. Read Iida’s interview A Responsibility to Tell the Truth.
Other news and stories include:
- 2023-24 Awards to the United States Announced
- Inclusive Science Diplomacy Discussed at the NAFSA 75th Conference in Washington
- Managing Long-Term and Equitable Reassignment of Climate Driven Refugees
- Reimagining Democracy and Expertise as Allies
- Workforce Development in Finland and in the U.S.
And much more!
For information, feedback, and for submitting ideas for articles, please contact:
Editor Maija Kettunen, Fulbright Finland Foundation, 044 5535 277, [email protected]